Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Been Silence for Quite Sometime

It has been a while since my last posting. A lot of thing happened since then but most importantly, I am very busy at work...:)

At last I owned Target Perfect Storm 24gm from Sykt Car n Co, PJ. The dart set is nice and I love it although Sigma Pro XL is very much my favourite so far.

I have been waiting for the NBSC Inter Bank Tournament 2011 to be announced since April 2011 but it was not available until I left for my holidays in the Europe recently. I took off from KLIA on 30th May to Heathrow, London with my wife. Trial for CIMB taken place after i left Malaysia. Luckily for me that i have alerted Ananth and few players that I will not be available for two weeks during that time.

Visited lot of places in the UK and Europe but was unable to find where actually these Mat Saleh jual quality dart set and goalkeeper gloves like Reusch and Uhlsport like what been advertised online. Damn!!

Will continue writing later.............Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment