Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Office's Darts Activities

I promoted darts to some of my office mates by putting up dartboard in our spacious store. They are now enjoying darts games every day after office hours and I did make it very interesting by playing handicap matches against them in view of attracting them to take up darts seriously. Actually I needed new faces for the bank as current players are not really enough to make a very strong team in the future tourneys. At least to have few back up players and hopefully to be able to have one dart team for my department. I will try to lure them into taking part in whatever local tourneys once they are ready for it. As for now, let them njoy the game and the Master is still polishing n njoying nabbing them in the evening matches...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment