Sunday, November 1, 2009

Single Event on 01.11.09 Pahang Open Darts Tourney 2009

I rushed early in the morning because its has been quite late for me that day. Immediately rushed to the Darts venue and did some practice. I was scheduled to play at no. 6 Dartsboard together with 15 other darters including Md Latip Sapup the runners up of Malaysian Open 2009. My match was chalked by Md Latip. I played against K. W. Lai of FS Darters. This lad probably from Sabah, i supposed. I took the games excellently with a very fast pace. Won 3-1 with some impressive 15-16 darts and 180 score as well. Latip congratulated me and said that i played fantastic darts. I was as usual a reserved lad...:)

I was at the Darts venue when my Blackberry rings. Coach Tsunami FC told me that they had made arrangement for the team to meet the X-Malaysian Players in the friendly football match scheduled to be played at Precint 18 Stadium, Putrajaya on the 7th Nov @ 8 pm.....Wow, what a chance to play against Subadron Aziz, Azmin Azram Abdul Aziz and so on then!! I confirmed my attendance to the Coach immediately. Those who wanted to see me in goal for Tsunami FC are welcome to watch the match at the said venue on Saturday, 7th Nov @ 8 pm.

The second round match was a bit too long to be waited. I went upstairs to the room and relaxed and have had something to eat. I was scheduled to play against this Azmi of Sayong Lembah. I saw him defeated Khairidzaman Ismail with such an ease. He was a fast darter really.
My 2nd Round match was chalked by Kumar if i was not mistaken. He took sometime to go to the loo n we had our few darts on d board. Azmi really fast although not that accurate in d finishing. I too was not that accurate in the finishing n Game went to Azmi 3-0. Chances given were not taken accordingly. Lesson learnt there!!
Coach Amin played at the 5th Board. He cruised easily on the 1st n 2nd matches. But i was not long there to watch all d matches as i need to rush back to KL after checked out at around 2.30 pm. Thus, i did not know who took the Single Title on that day. Even the ladies Single matches also took placed at around 12 noon. Ladies played well too but most of them are dominated by Sabahan, i guessed. People like Monica n Rose were also took part n they won their 1st match easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment