Monday, November 23, 2009

Been Long Quiet Since Came Back From Melaka Open 2009

Very well..............wanted to know why i was so quiet after d Melaka Open???? :)
I got sicked immediately when reached home on Sunday.....Was having Fever as well as Diarhrea whatever it was la....sakit peruttttt!!! Bcos of food poisoning la rasanya.....Cannot performed darting at all and went down easily to Steve of Trexxers...Steve is Philippino i guessed. Damn this stupid old perut.....been suffering for at least three days and was on MC on the very Monday 16th November 2009....It was quite bad really....I did not take food for two days....Kat mana la aku pi mentekedarah kat Melaka that days......Damn it!!
Coach Tsunami FC contacted aku when i was at the Darts Venue and informed on the possibility of me reaching KL in time as they are having football match with the Juniors Tsunamis....I said i was not able to n damn i right!! I got down to the mystery illness immediately reaching home....
Now I feel much better but not to the earlier injury taken during the football match against Subadron's team......I am still recuperating but luckily no broken bones and what not...:) X Ray revealed nothing ackward at all....Alhamdulillah!!
I browsed d net and registered to ADAM Facebook.....From therein after acceptance, I got to know that Lourance took the Single Event Title of Melaka Open by beaten his compatriot, Robert Culpit. Where d heck r d Malaysian best darters ya? Aiyooooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment